Wednesday, September 14, 2011

TwEeTs on mall security!

"Magiging tight security uli sa malls then after some time balik uli sa normal pag nagkaroon uli ng issue tight uli XD."


"Mall security flaws... baka shy ang mga guards, pwedeng na phobia because of an arrogant mall customer, pwedeng petikz, maraming factors."


"nakakainis parang "sphincter" kase.. tight.. lax... tight.. lax.."


Hey peeps this is my tweets with regards to mall security issues.... I believe that mall security is just undergoing a cycle  a vicious never ending one. I have only 2 tweets the latter one is just a reply but it says it all there are a lot of factors to be considered but mostly i aim it at psychological matters.. I will not elaborate anymore because i will find it redundant in the near future XD

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good so far. Interested to hear more. Thanks for pointing this commentary out.

    Prophecy news watch

    ReplyDelete